How can I access supported housing?
You need to be referred to the Council for supported housing. Most referrals come from people who have some understanding of your needs and think that you would benefit from supported housing. The types of organisations that can refer you are:
- the Council’s Housing Needs Department
- the Council’s Adult Social Care teams
- the Council's Children's Services
- Community Mental Health Teams in the borough
- Kensington and Chelsea Metropolitan Police
- London Probation Service covering Kensington and Chelsea
- registered social landlords (housing associations)
- community organisations within Kensington and Chelsea.
- be able to prove you have been living in Kensington and Chelsea and have an established connection with the borough
- be homeless and/or in housing need.