School-based vacancies in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Schools largely manage their own recruitment by displaying vacancies on their own website. Unless advised otherwise in the advertisement, please follow the appropriate school link for further information about the job and for details about how to apply.
Site Assistant Required – Barlby Primary School
- £21,231 - £22,398
- 52 weeks a year on a shift pattern (some Saturday morning hours will be required)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- closes on 22 May 2019
Barlby is a highly successful, vibrant community school in North Kensington. We are very proud of our children and their achievements.
We are seeking to recruit an energetic and flexible Site Assistant to work alongside our Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and commitment to supporting school life. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and hardworking staff team. The candidate appointed will have an enthusiastic and positive approach and there is good scope for professional development.
We can offer you a warm and welcoming school environment, with happy children and staff. Our Governors and parents are very supportive. In return, you will be able to use your DIY skills to provide practical on-site support. Barlby is currently in the process of being re-built alongside a new special school for RBKC. It is a very exciting time to be joining the team!
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and Criminal Records Bureau Enhanced Disclosure will be undertaken before an appointment is confirmed.
KS2 Teacher with TLR2A – Colville Primary School
- MPS/UPS (Inner London) + TLR2A
- full time
- start date 1 September 2019 (and induction days during July)
- closes on 20 May 2019
Colville Primary is an outstanding two-form entry school, proud of its diversity and rich curriculum. We are located in the heart of the vibrant Portobello Road. We are looking to build on the achievements of the school. This post holder will be part of the Curriculum Leadership Team, working with the Senior Leadership Team to sustain and secure our position as one of the very best primary schools in the country.
“Dedicated and visionary leaders have led and sustained improvements across the school. They create a culture of exceptionally high expectations that motivates and inspires pupils and staff”. Ofsted February 2019
Alongside this role, you will be expected to lead English across the school, with the support of a dedicated team of professionals including a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To obtain an application pack and find out more about what our school can offer you, please visit the Colville Primary website.
Interested candidates are welcome and encouraged to look around our school, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
CPD and Maths Hub Team Administrator – Fox Primary School
- £20,908 per annum
- 36 hours per week, term time only
- required from September 2019
- closes on Wednesday 22 May 2019 at 12noon
Fox Primary School is looking to appoint a Team Administrator to support the school’s CPD (Continued Professional Development) team and the London Central and West Maths Hub team. We have a highly-dedicated team with a strong work ethic and commitment to supporting both the school and the hub’s aims and values.
Why work with us?
- We are an outstanding school and the lead school for the London Central and West Maths Hub involved in a number of local and national educational projects.
- We are a vibrant, multicultural and inclusive city school that has a positive, diverse community and a determination that all children will succeed.
- We are a hardworking, friendly team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children.
- We offer a comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff.
- We are excited about education and pedagogy and want to make a real difference to our children, their families and our community.
- Our children are exceptionally well behaved and love to learn.
- We are in the heart of Notting Hill with excellent tube and bus links.
We are looking for a committed individual who is efficient, hardworking and is enthusiastic in becoming part of our school. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and providing administrative support, is essential in this position.
The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organised. Ensuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
The school and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect to share this commitment. This position requires the postholder to hold an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check before an appointment is confirmed.
Please contact Michelle Foster for an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please call or email to arrange a visit or if you have any questions.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 7 June 2019.
Interviews: Wednesday 12 June 2019.
A list of School websites in Kensington and Chelsea
- Ark Brunel
- Avondale Park
- Christ Church CE
- Earl's Court Free School Primary
- Holy Trinity CE
- Kensington Primary Academy
- Oratory RC
- Our Lady of Victories RC
- Oxford Gardens
- Park Walk
- St Barnabas and St Philip's CE
- St Charles RC
- St Clement and St James CE
- St Cuthbert with St Matthias CE
- St Francis of Assisi RC
- St Joseph's RC
- St Mary RC Primary
- St Mary Abbots CE
- St Thomas' CE
- Servite RC
- Thomas Jones
Children's Centres and Nursery School