School-based vacancies in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Schools largely manage their own recruitment by displaying vacancies on their own website. Unless advised otherwise in the advertisement, please follow the appropriate school link for further information about the job and for details about how to apply.
Early Years SEN Learning Support Assistant (1:1 LSA) – Fox Primary School
- 33 hours per week
- term time only
- start date: September 2020
- closes on Friday 10 July 2020 at 12 noon
The Fox Federation is looking to appoint an Early Years SEN 1:1 Learning Support Assistant for our federation school. This may include working with children with special educational needs. We have a large, highly-dedicated team, who are very welcoming to new staff.
Why work with us?
- we are an outstanding federation of schools involved in a number of local and national educational projects
- we are vibrant, multicultural and inclusive with positive, diverse community and a determination that all children will succeed
- we are a hardworking, friendly team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for our children
- we offer a comprehensive range of CPD for all our staff
- we are excited about education and pedagogy and want to make a real difference to our children, their families and our community
- our children are exceptionally well behaved and love to learn
- our federation schools are set in prime locations with excellent tube and bus links
The Ideal candidates are:
- able to use their own initiative
The school and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect to share this commitment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack, job description, and person specification.
All completed applications to be returned via email.
Interview date: Monday 13 July 2020 via Zoom video conference.
This position requires the postholder to hold an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check before an appointment is confirmed.
Administration Assistant – Avondale Park Primary School
- £22,800 - £24,927 pro rata
- actual salary £19,764 -£21,607 (subject to experience)
- 35 hours per week term time only + 2 weeks
- closes on Thursday 16 July 2020
We are seeking to recruit a friendly, adaptable person to join our team. Our school is situated in North Kensington and serves a vibrant community. This is a varied post in a busy school office. The role includes:
- Welcoming visitors, managing Reception desk, answering telephones and communicating messages.
- A range of administrative tasks including cash handling, typing, filing and data input using Sims system.
- Data entry and some aspects of financial management.
- Be committed to making a contribution to the lives of children and their families.
- Be a clear communicator with a positive and cheerful character.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Have good ICT skills.
- Have good cash handling experience.
Experience of working in an educational environment would be preferable, although not necessary.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Pam Busby Senior Admin Officer on tel: 0207 727 7727. For an application pack please email the administration team at: email@example.com or telephone: 0207 727 7727.
Interview date: 22 July 2020.
Please note that the recruitment process will involve an assessment task.
This position requires the postholder to hold an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosure before an appointment is confirmed.
A list of School websites in Kensington and Chelsea
- Ark Brunel
- Avondale Park
- Christ Church CE
- Earl's Court Free School Primary
- Holy Trinity CE
- Kensington Primary Academy
- Oratory RC
- Our Lady of Victories RC
- Oxford Gardens
- Park Walk
- St Barnabas and St Philip's CE
- St Charles RC
- St Clement and St James CE
- St Cuthbert with St Matthias CE
- St Francis of Assisi RC
- St Joseph's RC
- St Mary RC Primary
- St Mary Abbots CE
- St Thomas' CE
- Servite RC
- Thomas Jones
Children's Centres and Nursery School