MELP is a unique business start-up project aimed at 18 -25 year olds who aspire to be their own boss.
The programme helps develop key business skills including:
- market research, marketing and PR
- financial planning and understanding
- seeking financial support
- social networking and online presence
Budding entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to visit major businesses and learn how established names made a success of their business.
At the end of the programme participants compete for an opportunity to get start-up support, and win cash, FREE business advice, business premises, insurance, and much more! Click here to see one of our previous winner's success story.
- Are you 18-25?
- A resident in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster or Hammersmith and Fulham?
- Want to start a business but lack business know-how?
- Want to fine tune the business idea you have?
We would also like to hear from any businesses wanting to take part in the MELP.
Contact Maria Da Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07956 060 275 for more information