A workshop on health and wellbeing
A workshop on health and wellbeing, coping during Covid and preparing for education, employment and training:
- Identifying what mental health is
- Coping techniques to support low moods/anxiety
- Preparing for employment, education or training
- Who are Targeted Prevention Team (TPT) team and how they can support YP into EET
This workshop is open to any young people living in RBKC, who are NEET / or at risk of NEET aged 16 – 19 (up-to 25 with SEND and an active EHCP
- Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
- Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm.
- Place: Virtually (Teams virtual link to be sent on registration)
To reserve a place please email Sandeep: Sandeep.email@example.com with your full name, postcode, DOB and email address.
(Please note: Parents, Carers and / workers can also make referrals on behalf of young people)