SASH - Sexual Advice, Sexual Health
The Youth Hubs are working with SASH to deliver provision on sexual health and wellbeing. This includes:
• Workshops on sexual health and wellbeing which can be tailored to meet hub requirements:
- Introductory sex education quiz
- STIs & condom demonstrations
- Boundaries and healthy relationships
- LGBTQ+ awareness
- Staying safe online (pornography, sexting, grooming)
- Female reproductive health and body positivity
- Positive relationships for young men
• Drop ins, monthly rotating to see different groups
• Professional training (LGBTQ+ awareness, Introduction to sexual health, condom demonstration training)
• 1:1 key working with young people
• Potential to refer into service for long term interventions, e.g., coaching or counselling.
• Assisting to run workshops for LGBTQ+.
North and South Hubs: Bi-monthly drop-ins to promote workshops and give information to young people regarding the offer.
For more information please contact: Natalia.Massucco@turning-point.co.uk.