Detached and Outreach Team (DOT) Newsletter - Autumn Edition
The Autumn Edition of the Detached and Outreach Team (DOT) newsletter is now available and can be downloaded here.
DOT are a team of youth workers working in Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC) to support young people aged 11-19. Support includes:
- Detached (street-based) sessions
- Outreach (helping children and young people to access provision in youth centres and elsewhere)
- One to one mentoring (for young people where there are worries in two or three areas – risk of school exclusion, risk of criminal exploitation or going missing from home or school)
- Project and group work (school, college, youth hubs and centre based)
- Joint youth work with other services including ones delivered by community and voluntary organisations
- Help for parents and carers to mediate on relationship misunderstandings with their child/ren or to access support, information, or guidance from other services.
More infromation can be found in the following video
If you know someone who would benefit from this service, please ceomplete the referral form.