All Youth Clubs are developing alternative support offers that young people can access remotely and online, as well as telephone helplines where possible. There are several creative and educational online opportunities for young people to participate in whilst at home.
- The Harrow Club: creative activities for young people in West London and one-to-one confidential and virtual support and advice. Please call 020 8969 2528 or email email@example.com.
- Rugby Portobello Trust: virtual homework clubs and junior clubs. Please call 020 7229 2928 or email Susan.LowndesMarques@rpt.org.uk.
- Young Westminster Foundation: a hub of information, advice and online activities for young people and professionals. Feedback from families and members regarding their response to the pandemic has been summarised here.
- Beacon House: creative and cultural activities to keep young people active and busy.
- Latimer Community Art Therapy: online art opportunities for young people, children and their families. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Dalgarno Neighbourhood Trust: online physical activities such as Zumba, yoga, chair-based exercise classes and mindfulness. Please call 020 8969 6300 or email email@example.com.
Kids on the Green have put together an exciting range of online activities and workshops for young people. Have a look at the programme timetable and get involved, and register for free online workshops by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 07763 423060
SPID on the WEB: A new initiative providing online weekly creative activities for young people ages 8-25 to make this lockdown easier, active and fun! This exciting programme runs every Tuesday and Saturday, with our drama workshops taking place on Zoom!