Autumn 2016 Children and Families Act newsletter
Issue 4 of the Children and Families Act (CFA) newsletter is now available.
The information in this newsletter is for parents or carers, professionals and practitioners working with children, young people or adults up to 25 years old with special educational needs or disability (SEND).
An important principle of our work is transparency; we endeavour to keep you engaged and updated about the implementation of the SEND reforms and we hope you find this newsletter helpful.
Contents in this issue include:
- SEN Enhanced Early Years Offer
- Learning Disability Assessment deadline extended to December
- Transfer Review update
- New SEND local offer websites go live
- Speech and Language Therapy Champions
- Parent Reference Groups
- Queensmill educational provision for young people with autism
- Supported Internships
- New Assistant Director for SEND
- NHS Go
- New Head Teacher of WCC Special Schools