Marlborough Primary School is a special place, where the children are at the very centre of all we do!
Our mission is to enable lifelong learning with excellence, ambition and achievement in all we do and ensure that every day is a learning adventure for our children. We value kindness, aspiration and perseverance.
At Marlborough we:
- acknowledge that every child is an individual
- we develop and nurture individual talents, ambitions, enthusiasm and lifelong love of learning
- are committed to children leaving this school having achieved high standards in the core skills of reading, writing and maths
- provide each child with every opportunity to excel in the arts, music and sport
- are committed to our pupils achieving high academic standards within an atmosphere of respect for all people and cultures and are proud to provide equal access to opportunities irrespective of gender, race or disability
- promote the beliefs and backgrounds of all children whilst upholding British Values
- value parental involvement, interest and support
- ensure a rich, varied and vibrant curriculum with extended specialist teaching and a range of after school clubs
Specialist Resource Base for Autism
Our Autism Hub will provide children with the opportunity of accessing the curriculum and social opportunities offered by an outstanding mainstream school with the support of autism specialists and an environment which enables small group learning alongside and/or in addition to the regular classroom.
The autism hub enables young people aged 4-11 years to follow an individual programme tailored to support them address key arears of development, in particular communication and social emotional skills through the provision of evidence based intervention.