Primary Academic Support
Get help with your schoolwork from graduate staff and university-educated volunteers. We also offer intensive literacy and numeracy support.
Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 3:30 – 5pm, during term-time.
Secondary Academic Support
Receive support with your schoolwork and exam revision from graduate staff and university-educated volunteers. We also offer intensive literacy and numeracy support.
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during term-time.
Monday & Wednesday: 4 – 5.30pm
Friday: 3.45 – 5:15pm
We offer intensive literacy and numeracy support for students in years 3 – 11, who are currently working below their age in these subjects.
Sessions are 50 minutes and are offered in blocks of 10 weeks during term-time.
We help children and young people to learn, flourish and achieve their full potential.
This allows them to feel fulfilled and have the opportunities to build the future that they choose. We provide academic support, mentoring, intensive literacy and numeracy support and aspirational activities.
We help 7-18 year olds with a combination of:
- After-school academic support
- Undergraduate student and corporate mentoring
- Specially-designed study weeks with our partner schools (FOCUS Weeks)
- Careers workshops run by industry professionals
- Summer Carnival Arts programme
- One-to-one literacy and numeracy support
- Children & Young People’s Advocacy for School Exclusions