We provide a safe, happy place to come for everyone in our local community, and we run projects and services promoting health, wellbeing and inclusion. Whether you are 9 weeks or 90 years old, we run an activity for you.
Our programmes include:
- Community Champions – activities for locals, from baby stay and play to sewing workshops, run by our local team of Community Champion and Maternity Champion volunteers.
- HealthWorks Enables – we work in partnership with local organisations to provide health and wellbeing projects.
- Dalgarno Youth Programme – after school and holiday clubs for 7-18 year olds.
- VIP – our project brings lonely and isolated people together for activities and trips.
- We also run a Foodbank every Thursday.
Visit the 'Our programmes' page for further information on activities and events.