Future Men are a multi-winning specialist charity that supports young people, boys and men.
Fathers for Futures is an inclusive parent programme to help enhance father/child relationship and raise happy confident children.
The programme is for fathers and male carers of children in the city of Westminster and North Kensington from any background of the ages 0-18.
Fathers for Futures delivers the popular 'Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities' parenting programme for any father or male carer playing a role in raising children. The programme runs for 13 weeks. Refreshments are included and we may be able to provide free childcare.
The course will help you to:
- Build positive family relationships
- Manage anger and stress
- Implement effective discipline strategies
- Gain confidence and communication skills
- Understand your child's development
- Recognise and value your family and cultural traditions
- Meet other fathers and share ideas
- All groups end with a celebration and you will receive a certificate and a parent manual
To find the next course date and to register please visit the website.