Future Men are a multi-winning specialist charity that supports young people, boys and men.
Fathers for Futures is an inclusive parent programme to help enhance father/child relationship and raise happy confident children.
The programme is for fathers and male carers of children in the borough of Westminster from any background of the ages 0-18.
Fathers for Futures delivers the popular 'Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities' parenting programme for any father or male carer playing a role in raising children. The programme runs for 13 weeks. Refreshments are included and we may be able to provide free childcare.
The course will help you to:
- Build positive family relationships
- Manage anger and stress
- Implement effective discipline strategies
- Gain confidence and communication skills
- Understand your child's development
- Recognise and value your family and cultural traditions
- Meet other fathers and share ideas
- All groups end with a celebration and you will receive a certificate and a parent manual
To register interest please use this link: