Carers Kensington & Chelsea provides free advice and information to carers looking after someone who lives in Kensington and Chelsea. Carers Kensington & Chelsea can provide advice on:
- Benefits and grants for carers and their family
- Community care assessments and carers assessments
- Carers Personal Budgets
- Local services available for carers (including health, support, activities, outings and counselling)
- How to get support for the person with care needs
Carers Kensington & Chelsea run regular advise sessions for carers at the following locations:
• Customer Services Centre, Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX, Mondays 10am – 12pm.
• Redcliffe Surgery, 10 Redcliffe Street, London SW10 9DT, Tuesdays 2pm – 4pm.
• Portland Road Practice, 16 Portland Road, London W11 4LA, Wednesdays 10am – 12pm.
Carers Kensington & Chelsea also runs annual events for carers during Carers Week in June, and for Carers Rights Day in November, and also a quarterly Carers Forum.
To keep carers up to date; Carers Kensington & Chelsea produces quarterly News for carers newsletter, which is sent directly to all carers registered with the council and is also available to be picked up at GP surgeries around Kensington & Chelsea.