Established in 1928, Chelsea Open Air has provided over 90 years of high quality education for children aged three and four years.
A Healthy Start to Education
Open Hearts and Open Minds
Chelsea Open Air is a special magical place which captures the hearts and minds of both young children and adults as they learn, work and play together.
- An open air school where children have constant access to a magical outside space
- Outstanding Ofsted report
- We offer 15 or 30 hours funded education and paid additional hours, term time only
- Breakfast and After School Club
- Highly qualified staff including Qualified Teacher Status, Forest School Leaders and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities specialists.
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. Every child has a unique learning experience based on their individual needs
To apply for a place or arrange a tour, please visit our website: www.coans.rbkc.sch.uk
For more information on how Chelsea Open Air Nursery School supports children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), please download the school’s SEN Information Report