The Leisure pass is a concessionary membership for eligible residents in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It allows you to enjoy the sports and Leisure facilities on offer in the borough.
Am I eligible for a leisure pass?
If you are receiving any of the following benefits and are a permanent resident within the Royal Borough you may apply:
- aged 60 years and over
- Registered Disabled
- in receipt of Income Support
- unemployed or in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance
- full-time student
- Pension Credit
If you are in receipt of any of the above benefits you may apply for a family pass to include up to 2 children (under 16). To include your spouse or partner they must live at the same address as you, and be in receipt of one or more of the benefits listed.
The pass entitles you to:
- reduced price swimming during all public swimming sessions
- half price gym sessions and racquet sports during off-peak hours at Chelsea Sports Centre and Kensington Leisure Centre
- free swimming and half price jungle gym for children with a Family Pass
- half price tennis courts and cricket nets in the borough parks during opening hours
Chelsea Sports Centre and Kensington Leisure Centre
- Gym: Monday to Sunday 9am until 4pm
- Swimming available in all public sessions
- Swimming: Registered Disabled/Pension Credit recipients FREE at Chelsea Sports Centre during all public swimming sessions.
- All other Leisure Pass members £1.80
- Gym All Leisure Pass members £13.50 Induction(compulsory) £3.80 per session
What is needed to qualify?
|To qualify for a Leisure Pass you must present proof of permanent address in the form of one of the following current documents:|
Concessionary Requirement. Please bring one of the following documents:
*please note that all documents must be dated and no older than 3 months
How much does a Leisure Pass cost?
- 6 month Adult Pass: £7
- 12 month Adult Pass: £14 (only available to over 60's and registered disabled)
- Family Pass: £14
- download and print the leisure pass application form [PDF] (file size 42.3Kb)
Complete the form and then take it to either:
- Chelsea Sports Centre, Chelsea Manor Street SW3 Tel: 020 7352 6985
Monday to Friday 10-12pm and 2.30-4pm
- Kensington Leisure Centre, Silchester Road W10 6EX