GLL (Greenwich Leisure Limited) provides the services at this Centre on the behalf of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. We are committed to providing the following standards:
- We will keep to the advertised opening hours.
- Our staff will be courteous and polite.
- Our staff will be appropriately trained and qualified.
- Our staff will wear uniforms and name badges.
- The water in the swimming pools will be maintained at a temperature of 27-30 degrees Celsius.
- All areas of the centres will be clean, safe, and well maintained.
- Staff will inspect the changing rooms on an hourly basis and take any necessary remedial action.
- If you contact us using a customer comment card we will respond in writing within 7 working days of receiving it.
- We will undertake regular surveys of our customers to ensure that we continue to meet your expectations
- We will maintain prices at a competitive and affordable level for all customers.
- We will pursue continuous improvement in all areas of our service.
If you feel that we have not met these standards we will put the problem right and apologise. Please let us know by either contacting a member of staff or completing a customer comment card (available in the reception areas). The Duty Manager will also be available to discuss with you any issue relating to our service.
The sports facilities in the parks
Quadron Services provides the services at the parks on the behalf of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. We are committed to providing the following standards:
- We will provide a seven day advance booking system for tennis in the parks by operating a tennis registration scheme.
- We will properly prepare any sports pitch, changing facility and equipment booked for a match.
- We will offer a balanced programmed of activities that caters for casual use, clubs, coached and school activities.