Join a library reading group
If you like reading and sharing your thoughts about books, join one of our library reading groups.
- Choose a book with other group members and discuss it at the next meeting.
- Discover new books and authors or recommend your favourites to the group.
- Enjoy lively discussions in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
- Open to all adult library members.
What to read
We offer duplicate copies of prize winning, popular fiction and non-fiction books that you can borrow.
- Kensington Central Library reading group
- Notting Hill Gate Library reading group
- Chelsea Library reading group
- Brompton Library reading group
- North Kensington Library reading group
- Graphic Novel reading group (based at Brompton Library)
Reading group for children
Chatterbooks is our reading group for children. We want to encourage children to:
- read more
- talk about books
- develop confidence in expressing their opinions
Find out more about Chatterbooks.
Book Break reading groups are led by a facilitator who reads stories and poems aloud.
- Listen and relax while we read.
- Meet others over a cup of tea and biscuits.
- Chat about what we read together
- Everyone is welcome.
Read more about Book Break.
If you need any more information or want to share your ideas about how we can encourage reading in the borough, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.