Information about health events including advice and information that is available in our libraries.
Regular health and well-being events for adults
Kick It stop smoking services
Stop Smoking Clinic
No need to book – just turn up.
- North Kensington Library
Every Thursday, 4 to 7pm
Special health and well-being events for adults
Heart Rhythm Week, Monday 3 to Friday 7 June
These are blood pressure events, which are being held using the self-service blood pressure machines available within the library, along with support from the Kensington and Chelsea One You service.
- Tuesday 4 June, 10am to 12pm at Kensington Central Library
- Wednesday 5 June, 10am to 12pm at North Kensington Library
- Thursday 6 June, 10am to 12pm at Chelsea Library
We offer a wide range of health advice and information events in our libraries.
- Have you heard about the Reading Well Books on Prescription scheme?
- Try Relax and Dream, the new audio-visual well-being resource. This is an Arts Council-funded audio-visual well-being project bringing outstanding natural locations, filmed in the UK, and original soothing music into public spaces, to reduce stress and promote connection with the natural environment.