Meeting room hire
Brompton Library has a meeting room with a separate kitchen that is available for hire by members of the public. The room has:
- seating for up to 30 people
- tables and chairs
- a small kitchen for preparing your own refreshments
- toilet facilities
The room is available:
- 9.30am to 8pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 9.30am to 5pm Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
We are conveniently situated a few minutes walk from Earls Court underground station, and the C1 bus stops almost outside the library.
The minimum booking time is two hours. Extra time is charged per hour.
|Time||Standard rate (Monday-Friday)
|Local rate (Monday-Friday)
|9.30am to 5pm||£36||£27||£50|
|5pm to 8pm||£36||£27||not available|
- Kitchen: no charge but you do need to book it
- DVD, video and TV: £55
- Flip chart: £11
- Projector: £55
Make a booking
To hire the room, contact our meeting room co-ordinator at Brompton Library to check availability.
To book the meeting room you'll need to tell us:
- your name and contact details
- your reason for hiring the room
- when (dates and times) the room is required
Please send the above information to the following address:
The Meeting Room Co-ordinator
210 Old Brompton Road
London SW5 0BS
Telephone: 020 7361 3010
View the meeting room
If you want to see the meeting room before you book it or have any questions, contact Brompton Library.