Other licences and registration

Information about other licences and registrations you may require for business, such as Gambling, Fireworks, Explosives, Scrap Metal Dealers

Animal Licensing

Information on licences for to sell pets, animal boarding establishments, dog breeding riding establishments, performing animals, dangerous wild animals and zoos

Club Premises Certificates (Licensing Act 2003)

To authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club you need a club premises certificate

Explosives and Fireworks Licences

Apply for licences to store explosives or fireworks, and to sell fireworks all year round

Gambling licence

Information on gambling licence.

Highways licences

Find out which highways licence you need to apply for if you want to use the public highway for private purposes.

Near Beer Licences

Anyone wishing to run a "Near Beer Premises" in the borough will require a licence from the Council.

Occasional Sales (Table top and Car boot)

Occasional Sales Licence (including car boot and table top sales)

Scrap Metal Dealers Licence

Scrap Metal Dealers Licence information and application forms

Sex Establishment Licence Forms

Information on the grant or renewal of a Sex Establishment Licence

Sunday Trading and Loading Consents

Information on the Sunday Trading Act (1994), loading and unloading at large shops on Sunday and the application process required for consent.