Grenfell: Financial help

Financial help for people living in the Grenfell Tower area

If you are:

  • a former resident of Grenfell Tower or Grenfell Walk, or
  • you live nearby and have been placed in temporary accommodation,

you can request financial assistance through your Key Worker, or through the Council’s housing department (020 7361 3008) if you do not have a Key Worker.

If you are not sure if you have a Key Worker, you should contact the Key Worker hub on 020 7745 6400.

If you have not been placed in temporary accommodation and you live at one of the addresses below and you need financial help because of the fire, you should telephone 020 7745 6464. This number is open from Monday to Sunday, 8.30am to 8pm.

  • Barandon Walk
  • Bramley House
  • Hurstway Walk
  • Testerton Walk
  • Treadgold House
  • Verity Close

You will speak to an adviser who will ask questions to identify you, and will check with information the Council holds about you, including details of any payments already made for your household.

​If a payment is agreed, the adviser will tell you how to collect it.

Government help for Grenfell 

For more information see the Department for Communities and Local Government webpage - Grenfell Tower fire: support for people affected

See also Details of the Government's emergency £5 million Grenfell Tower Residents’ Discretionary Fund.