There are a range of activities for children and young people to get involved in this May Half Term!
EPIC have a wide-ranging programme of activities running from 29 to 2 May.
There’s lots on offer for young people aged from six to nineteen, and up to 25 for those with a learning difficulty and/or a disability. Why not get active with some trampolining and climbing, take part in a DJ workshop or test your cooking skills?
Most events are free, if not low-cost, and take place at a number of venues and locations across and outside the borough.
You can also come along to our libraries in the borough and join our free Spanish-led activity to create your own Picasso inspired “Weeping Woman” masterpiece.
Suitable for children aged five to 12. No need to book a place, just turn up.
- The Museum of Brands is holding drawing and discovery events.
- The National Army Museum is where you can take on the assault course, climb aboard a truck or prepare scoff in the cookhouse in play base.
- The Science Museum has Robots and Wonderlab and much more.
- The Natural History Museum has lots to see and do.
- The V&A is running a range of themed activities