The majority of Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) can be paid using our online payments
There are some circumstances when you will not be able to pay a PCN online.
- If the PCN is with a Debt Collection Agency or Bailiffs, you should make payment
directly to the Agency or Bailiffs as you may be liable for further charges.
- If your vehicle has been Clamped or Removed you should contact Lots Rd Vehicle Pound
on 020 7376 8402 or 020 7351 1203.
- You may find that, after you have entered your vehicle registration number and the
PCN reference number below,
If this happens and you wish to make a payment please do so using one of our
alternative payment methods
- you receive an error message or
- the PCN does not appear on the selection list or
- the discount amount is incorrect (the function to make payment online at the discount
rate is temporarily unavailable)
1. Enter PCN Details
To use our online payments service please enter your vehicle registration and the
number of a PCN you wish to pay below. After your details have been confirmed you
will be redirected to another page to select the PCNs you wish to pay.
* is required field
Please note – We accept debit and credit cards for Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, Delta and Maestro. Important –
We do not accept American Express or Diners Club.
Alternative payment methods
Parking PCN Payment Line: (020) 7361 4383
Automated Payment Line: (020) 7795 8888
If your are paying by cheque or postal order please cross it and make payable to
"RB of Kensington and Chelsea" and write the Penalty Charge Notice number
on the back.
Send your cheque or postal order together with the payment slip on the Penalty Charge
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
PO Box 4294
Important: Do not send cash in the post.
You can bring your payment either to the:
Customer Service Centre
The Town Hall Hornton Street
London W8 7NX
Opening times: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm. Closed on Public and Bank Holidays.
Chelsea Creek Car Pound
Opening times: 24 hour a day, every day.