- Transport and highways fees and charges
- Road traffic regulation fees and charges
- Road layout and highway status enquiry fees and charges
- Residents' parking permit fees and charges
- Doctors' bays permit fees and charges
- Car club permits fees and charges
- Antique dealer permit fees and charges
- Parking suspensions fees and charges
- Parking dispensation fees and charges
Paying for your permit
You will need to pay for your permit in full before we can process your application.
You are responsible for paying any additional bank charges such as cheques or transfers from foreign banks.
Antique dealer permits
|Antique dealer permit (12 month price)||£207|
|Administrative charge for replacing lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen permits, change of vehicle, adding a second vehicle to the permit and issuing temporary permits.||£7|