Apply for a refund
If you have lost money in a faulty pay and display machine, you can apply for a refund.
You will need to tell us the:
- date you experienced the problem
- pay and display machine number
- pay and display machine location
- details of the problem
- amount of money you have lost
You will also need to:
- tell us your name and address
- enclose any pay and display ticket bought from an alternative machine with your correspondence
Send the information to Parking Services:
- or write to Pay and Display Refunds,Transport and Technical Services, RBKC Parking Services, PO Box 67735, London W6 6FX
Once we confirm that the machine is faulty, we will send you a refund by cheque, including postage costs.