Pay and Display refunds

If you have lost money in a Pay and Display machine, please email Parking Services at or write to the following address: Pay and Display Refunds,Transport and Technical Services, RBKC Parking Services, PO Box 67735, London W6 6FX  .

You will need to give them the following information:

  • the date you experienced the problem
  • the number of the Pay and Display machine
  • the location of the Pay and Display machine
  • details of the problem
  • the amount of money that you have lost
  • your name and address

Enclose any pay and display ticket bought from an alternative machine with your correspondence.

When it has been confirmed that the machine is faulty, we will send you a refund by cheque, including postage costs.