We offer a free graffiti and fly-poster removal service to residents of private properties where the graffiti or posters:
- front the highway
- are at ground floor level, and
- permission has been secured from the owner or managing agent
Owners and managing agents must complete the consent form below, and return it to us at: email@example.com
Please attach photos of the graffiti where possible.
We no longer remove graffiti from commercial premises.
If your property is managed by a housing association please report it to your estate management office directly.
We will also remove graffiti and fly-posters from Council owned street furniture such as:
- lamp columns
- traffic lights
- street name plates
- directional signs
- benches or litter bins
To report graffiti to the Council go to the Fault reporting page.
Report graffiti to utility companies
If the graffiti or fly-posters are on privately owned street furniture such as:
- telephone kiosks - firstname.lastname@example.org
- green cable utility cabinets
- railway bridges - Network Rail
- bus shelters - email@example.com
You must report these faults directly to the company. See the Contact details for utility companies page.