Prince Philip - Duke of Edinburgh

1921 - 2021

It is with deep sadness that the Council and residents have learned of the death of His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh.

The death of His Royal Highness, the Duke of Edinburgh.

Graffiti and fly-poster removal

We offer a free graffiti and fly-poster removal service to residents of private properties where the graffiti or posters:

  • front the highway
  • are at ground floor level, and
  • permission has been secured from the owner or managing agent

Owners and managing agents must complete the consent form below, and return it to us at: graffiti@rbkc.gov.uk

Graffiti removal consent form

Please attach photos of the graffiti where possible.

We no longer remove graffiti from commercial premises.

If your property is managed by a housing association please report it to your estate management office directly.

We will also remove graffiti and fly-posters from Council owned street furniture such as:

  • lamp columns
  • traffic lights
  • street name plates
  • directional signs
  • bollards
  • benches or litter bins

To report graffiti to the Council go to the  Fault reporting page.

Report graffiti to utility companies

If the graffiti or fly-posters are on privately owned street furniture such as:

You must report these faults directly to the company. See the Contact details for utility companies page