Building regulations services
Our building regulation services
Our building control team can help you complete your development, advising you on all building control matters to ensure your project complies with building regulations.
We like to be involved in projects as soon as possible. We provide free pre-application advice to help you confirm or resolve your scheme’s key elements.
We will assign you a surveyor to oversee your project through to the final certificate. The team are on hand throughout to respond to any design changes and we can inspect on the same day of request.
For major developments our specialist means of escape team can:
- provide pre-application advice
- suggest alternative solutions to prescriptive guidance
- electronically mark up your plans to clearly show the fire strategy
- consider fire engineered solutions
- assess fire modelling
- enable early consultation with the fire authority
- carry out fire risk assessments
- give advice on fire safety information required by Regulation 38 of the Building Regulation
Our team of experienced surveyors are available to help your residential project comply with building regulations. We can advise on:
- loft conversion
- basement works
- general refurbishment or alterations
Our surveyors also help commercial projects such as shop and office refurbishments comply with building regulations. Recent projects include:
- Kensington Town Hall, London W8 7NX
- Holland Park Theatre, London W8 7AF
We have many years’ experience providing building regulations services to educational facilities, including in-depth fire regulations consultancy. Recent projects include Holland Park School, Airlie Gardens, London, W8 7AF.
If your health facility is in England and Wales, work with us to make ensure your project complies with building regulations. Recent projects include:
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Trust
Find out more
Contact us for a quotation and to discuss your project.