EC Properties Ltd has submitted a planning application for an area of the Earl’s Court development known as West Brompton Village. The application is submitted in full detail and covers land in both RBKC and LBHF. It has been submitted to both Councils for their determination.
This is a new application and if approved, would replace the relevant areas of Permission 1 (RBKC) and Permission 2 (LBHF). The West Brompton Village proposed development comprises:
- 5,450 sq.m (GEA) of residential use, accommodating 37 residential units.
- 607 sq.m (GEA) of retail use.
- 0.2 hectares of new public open space.
- Vehicular and pedestrian access from Old Brompton Road / Lillie Road and Empress Place.
- 9 car parking spaces and 65 cycle parking spaces.
Please remember to add the planning application reference (PP/13/07064) in your comments.