The Main Hall (267 sq mts floor area) is a superb example of late Victorian neo-classical architecture with its vaulted ceilings, marble columns, sprung wooden floor and cove lighting. The venue boasts original oil paintings and ornate wooden panelling and iron work. Yet it also offers contemporary event support services for a broad range of client events including Conferences, Weddings, Fashion Shows, Art and Antique Shows, Concerts and Charitable Events and is surely one of London's most unique event facilities. The venue comes fully equipped with technical audio and visual aids.
The small hall (158 sq mts), can be hired in conjunction with the Main Hall for events requiring additional space or for smaller events.
The Cadogan Suite
The Cadogan Bar and Ante Room are available as part of the hire package for the Main Hall. It features a fully functional bar and kitchenette, as well as a food preparation area and walk in cold storage room. The Cadogan Suite has a floor space of 70 sq meters.
Room layout capacities
- 6ft trestle table regular (183x76cms) - 70 available
- 6ft trestle table narrow (183x46cms) - 15 available
- 6ft trestle table medium (183x62cms) - 4 available
- 4ft trestle table regular (122x76cms) - 8 available
- 4ft trestle table narrow (122x46cms) - 11 available
- 5ft round table (diameter 152cms) - 18 available
- 6ft round table (diameter 183cms) - 15 available
- posterboard 198x100cms - 40 available
- posterboard 198x48cms - 6 available
- Cadogan square table (68x68cms; height 74cms) - 9 available
- Cadogan chair - 28 available
- chair (red) - 500 available
(all tables are 72cms high unless specified otherwise)
- Radio and Lapel microphones
- CD multiplayer
- ISDN outlet
- LCD Data Projector, Projector Screen
- Sound System
- Conference Equipment