Apply to the Small Grants Fund
Before you apply for the Small Grants Fund
As part of your application for the Small Grants Fund you will need to provide supporting documentation. Below is a list of items you will need to prepare before commencing with the application form.
Project budget and the breakdown of costs
- The full project budget and the breakdown of costs, including copies of quotes. (If the grant applied for does not cover the full costs of the project, please detail how the remaining funding required will be sourced and if this has been confirmed).
- Quotes can be uploaded as accompanying documents if applicable. (Accepted file types: .doc, .docx, .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .pdf, .png, .xls, .xlt and .xlsx).
Latest annual accounts and annual report
- A copy of your latest annual accounts and annual report.
- This can be uploaded as accompanying documents if applicable. (Accepted file types: .doc, .docx, .jpeg, .jpg, .jpe, .pdf, .png, .xls, .xlt and .xlsx).
- Please note: If you do not have this information there is the opportunity to provide additional information on the form.
Your bank details needs to be supplied only if your organisation is not currently receiving BACs payments from the Royal Borough.
- You can register to become one of organisations which support the Kensington and Chelsea Compact. The Kensington and Chelsea Compact exists to strengthen working relations between the public, voluntary and community sectors. It contains a set of principles and standards which guide these relationships.
- Is your organisation a signatory of the Kensington and Chelsea Compact?
- Although not mandatory, we would recommend you register to join RBKC Compact.
You should allow four weeks for the application to be considered and a decision made. A report on the decisions made will be made available.
Previous Grants examples of previous awards can be found in the reports: