The Corporate Services Small Grants Fund is available for voluntary and community organisations working within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea which have charitable objectives. Organisations must meet the criteria and have at least one of the following priorities (see criteria for definitions):
- information and advice
- community engagement
- infrastructure and capacity building
Previous grants have been awarded for:
- projects for youth peer-to-peer mentoring and training on employment issues
- the provision of some costs for community events, including marketing materials
- essential computer equipment/ technology, or for rental of such equipment for initiatives such as teaching children Computer Science, Maths and English
- training for volunteers and volunteer expenses
- small scale improvements to facilities, refurbishment and repairs of buildings and spaces, e.g. installation of a chair lift.
£15,000 was made available in April 2017. A further £19,834 will be available during the next round of funding on 1 October 2017.
The reports on decision making for previous rounds is available below:
For more information about the Small Grants Fund contact the Community Engagement Team on:
Tel: 020 7598 4633