Skip to main content

Moving Out

Please use this form to tell us you have moved.

* Please provide us with as much information as possible as this will help us to complete the process quicker.

* If you have moved into a new home in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, you can also register at the new address.

* You will need your council tax account reference number at the property you are leaving, as well as your newly rented or purchased property details.

* You will need your landlord/letting agent or solicitor details (only if you know them).

* You will also need your bank details if you wish to pay your bill via Direct Debit.

Data Protection

* The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.

* Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply.

* Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you.

By continuing to the next page, you are agreeing with these Terms and Conditions.