Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction

You can use this form to tell us about a change in circumstances if you are claiming Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction or both.

Useful tips for completing the form:

* Move through the pages by using the 'Next page' and 'Previous page' buttons.

* The form guides you as you work through it, ensuring you only answer questions relevant to your change.

* It highlights anything you have missed and anything you need to put in differently.

* A contents list on the left hand side of the form shows all the pages that need to be completed. Click on the page name if you need to make any changes to your details.

Report a change in your circumstances

Choose this option to make a change. Click on the button below:

Continue with a previously saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved form.