Licensing Applications

The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Licensing Team is responsible for licensing premises under the Licensing Act 2003, which regulates the sale and supply of alcohol, the provision of regulated entertainment, entertainment facilities, late night refreshment, under the Gambling Act 2005, which regulates gambling and includes Casinos, Betting Shops, Gaming Centres, Bingo Halls, and for licensing of sex shops.

The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Transport and Highways department is responsible for licensing tables and chairs on the highway under the Highways Act 1980.

Use this form to search for current applications details including the case reference number, site address, applicant's/agent's name and address and a brief description of the proposal. Only applications which are open for public consultation can be viewed on this page.

For details of previous applications and those not open for public consultation (for example Transfers) please check the relevant licensing register.

Search Licensing Applications

(Select licence type or all pending applications)

(for example '000018')

(for example 'Dog and Duck')

(for example house number, part or whole street name, part or whole of postcode)

(for example 'Var' to search for variations, or 'Rev' to search for reviews)