Terms and conditions of hire
Download and print our Terms and conditions of hire
(file size 131Kb)
The above document contains information on:
- applications for hire
- payment of charges
- supervisions of premises
- right of entry
- loss, damage or injury
- third party/ public liability insurance
- taxes, fees and such like
- damage, decorations, advertising and pyrotechnics
- damage to Council property
- Compliance with statutes and regulations
- permitted numbers
- stewards, ushers, uniformed attendants and such like
- obstruction of passages and such like
- electrical installations
- exhibitions considered to be dangerous, undesirable or unsuitable
- animals and birds
- use of amplified sound or music
- musical copyright
- times of termination
- delivery and removal of goods and refuse
- access on the premises and availability
PDF stands for Portable Document Format developed by Adobe.
For help and download tips see About Adobe and PDF files. You need a copy of Acrobat Reader on your computer to access a PDF file.
Get either a free copy or upgrade by accessing the following link - download Adobe reader.
If you have difficulty accessing PDF documents, there are some useful online tools available on the Access Adobe website which can convert PDF documents into HTML or text. Click the following link http://access.adobe.com
Contact the Conference and Events Centre to book this venue or phone 020 7361 2220.