Skip to main content

Children in employment and entertainment

Some children work part-time or take part in entertainment productions or modelling. There are very strict guidelines and procedures in place to ensure all children are kept safe and not exploited.

Also, a child under the age of 16 will need a performance licence from the council before they can perform.

For more information, visit: Children in employment and entertainment | Kensington and Chelsea.

Last Updated 01/03/2023

Share your feedback on this page

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.

rating button