Detached and Outreach Team (DOT)
Welcome to the Detached and Outreach Team webpage
We are a team of youth workers working in Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC).
We offer a variety of youth work support including:
- Detached (street-based) sessions
- Outreach (helping children and young people to access provision in youth centres and elsewhere)
- One to one mentoring (for young people where there are worries in two or three areas – risk of school exclusion, risk of criminal exploitation or going missing from home or school)
- Project and group work (school, college, youth hubs and centre based)
- Joint youth work with other services including ones delivered by community and voluntary organisations
- Help for parents and carers to mediate on relationship misunderstandings with their child/ren or to access support, information, or guidance from other services.
Find out more about the DOT here: