Planning search - Microfiche records

Enter criteria to search Consent of Adverts Records

Enter an application reference number or address in the fields below.

When using the application reference number you do not need to use the prefix, e.g. PP, TP etc. but it is necessary to enter a / between the year and case number, e.g. 95/000123.

When using the address field you can simply enter a keyword, e.g. ‘ladbroke’ and the search will return all records with that word in the address. Where street names may use full stops and/or apostrophes, e.g. St. Mary’s Gate, use % to replace them, i.e. St%Mary%sGate.

Application Ref: