Children and education
A free, impartial information service for parents and carers of children and young people.
Information on schools, access to education, support services for schools and young people and governance on how schools are run.
Information about our local offer for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
The CfSSW promotes systemic practice in social work settings across children’s services, overseeing and managing the Practice Leadership Development Programme.
Information on education and classes for adults, older learners, adults with learning difficulties and disabilities and programmes for families.
Here you will find information regarding safeguarding children, looked after children and leaving Care.
- New residents
- Childcare sufficiency
- Healthy Schools Partnership
- Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB)
- Children's Services Privacy Notice
- Children's Centres Privacy Notice
- Supporting Families Privacy Notice
- Children's Services Privacy Notice: Tracking and Surveying Young People's Participation in Education, Employment and Training