Pay online

Accounts receivable payments

Pay your accounts receivable invoice by debit or credit card or by alternative payment methods.

Business rates payments

Pay your Business rates online. You will need your Business Rate Account Number.

Conference and Events payments

Information on how to pay for conference and events venue invoices.

Council Tax Payments

To pay your Council Tax online you will need your Council Tax Account Reference. You can find this on your bill.

Debt Management payments

Use this online form to make a payment if you have received a notice from, or have been visited by an RBKC Enforcement Agent.

Manage your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

View details of your PCN, make a challenge or representation against your PCN and make a payment for your PCN (Parking ticket).

Temporary accommodation payments

Use this online form to pay your rent for temporary accommodation.

Housing payments

To make a Housing payment online you will need your account number. Your account number is printed on your Payment Card.

Are you having problems with online payments?

Guidance if you are having problems when you try to make a payment online.

Your security, our responsibility

Information about how we protect your payment transactions and data.