• Premises Licences

    Information about the application process for a premises licence which is needed to provide late-night refreshments and regulated entertainment.

  • Apply for a Temporary Event Notice

    If you are holding a temporary or “one-off”event which involves selling alcohol or providing entertainment or late night refreshment you may need to submit a temporary event notice.

  • Personal Licences (Licensing Act 2003)

    Applications for personal licenses must be submitted on the prescribed forms

  • Special Treatment Licensing

    If you run a business providing beauty treatments, massage, alternative therapies or tanning facilities you may need a Special Treatment Licence.

  • Other licences and registration

    Information about other licences and registrations you may require for business, such as Gambling, Fireworks, Explosives, Scrap Metal Dealers

  • Residents and visitors

    Information on Licensing and Gambling Acts. Sign up to email alerts for applications which may affect you or search pending applications.