Hazardous waste


If you are a resident and need to dispose of hazardous waste, you can use the Hazardous Waste Collection Service operated by the City of London. The service is usually free.

Find out how to arrange a collection.

Western Riverside Waste Authority's Reuse and Recycling CentreĀ in Smugglers Way is not licenced to receive household hazardous waste.

Commercial users

If you are a business and want to dipose of hazardous waste, contact the Environment Agency on 03708 506 506.

Last updated: 24 May 2021