- Armed Forces Support Services
- Regular Forces Employment Agency (RFEA)
- Soldier On!
- Soldiers Sailors Airmens and Families Association (SSAFA)
- The Officers’ Association
- The Royal British Legion (Chelsea and Kensington Branch)
- Combat Stress
- Veterans Aid
- Guaranteed Interview Scheme for Armed Forces Veterans
The Royal British Legion is the UK's leading Armed Forces charity. It provides financial, social and emotional care and support to all members of the British Armed Forces - past and present and their families.
The Legion is also the national Custodian of Remembrance and safeguards the Military Covenant between the nation and its Armed Forces and is best known for the annual Poppy Appeal and its emblem the red poppy.
Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in the objectives of the Royal British Legion whether they have served in the Armed Forces or not. Members get together through a network of branches and clubs all over the country and overseas to participate in social, fundraising and welfare activities.
The principal objectives are:
- Comradeship and mutual support for and between members through regular meetings and welfare assistance
- To maintain remembrance of the sacrifices made by soldiers, sailors and airmen in past wars for our freedom and a democratic way of life
- To help with the organisation of the Poppy Appeal in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea