- Register to vote
- The Annual Canvass
- Invitation to Register FAQs
- Who can register to vote
- Voting by post or proxy
- Voting registration forms in other languages
- Proof of identity
- Anonymous registration
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Movers and renters
- New to UK
- Transient renters and communal residences
- Young adults or 16-17 year-olds
- Public inspection of the full Register of Electors
- Registering to vote FAQs
- Privacy Notice for Electoral Services
- Further information
- Contact Electoral Services
- UK Parliamentary General Election 2019
Who can assist
Residents with learning difficulties, physical disabilities or sensory impairments can get help to complete an online registration form by a:
Guides to registering
This guide explains how to register to vote.
There are also guides to voting on the Mencap website.
Ways to register
You can register online at www.gov.uk/register-to-vote (links to the government's services and information website).
In certain circumstances the Electoral Services Team can assist residents to register over the phone.
Call 020 7361 3444 with your:
- National Insurance number
- date of birth