- Register to vote
- The Annual Canvass
- Invitation to Register FAQs
- Who can register to vote
- Voting by post or proxy
- Voting registration forms in other languages
- Proof of identity
- Anonymous registration
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Movers and renters
- New to UK
- Transient renters and communal residences
- Young adults or 16-17 year-olds
- Public inspection of the full Register of Electors
- Registering to vote FAQs
- Privacy Notice for Electoral Services
- Further information
- Contact Electoral Services
- UK Parliamentary General Election 2019
Public inspection of the full Register of Electors
To inspect the full Register of Electors, please visit the reference department on the first floor of Kensington Central Library, 12 Phillimore Walk, London, W8 7RX.
Details of opening times can be found on the Kensington Central Library page.
The full Register of Electors lists the names and addresses of all those registered to vote in public elections. It is open to public inspection, but only hand-written notes may be taken. Photocopying or electronic recording are not allowed by law. Information from the full list may not be used for commercial purposes if the elector has ‘opted out’ of the edited voters list.
Anyone who fails to observe these conditions is committing a criminal offence (maximum fine £5,000).