Tell us about other changes

Other changes you need to tell us about 

If you change your name due to marriage, divorce or the name on your account is incorrect.

If someone comes to stay with you for a period of time (including friends or family). This may affect any discounts that you are receiving on your Council Tax bill.

Please inform us by using the Contact us form or alternatively call us on 020 7361 3005 between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.

Contact Us