Customer Service Centre
The Customer Service Centre at Kensington Town Hall will be open Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm starting Monday 7 September.
For everyone’s safety, please only visit in person if absolutely necessary. The safest and quickest way to access our services and support is through our website or by calling the numbers listed on our Contact Us page.
You can visit the Customer Service Centre if you need support with:
- Accessing online services at our self-serve area
- Making payments
- Picking up or dropping off documents
If you need to drop off paperwork or are returning an application form, you can post it in the ‘out of hours payments and lettings’ letterbox located on Holland Street.
Please note that our Registrars Service is primarily based at Chelsea Old Town Hall. Visit the Births, Deaths, Marriages and Citizenship page for full details.
For support, the Customer Contact Centre (our customer phone line) can be contacted between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
For details on how to get in touch with the council then please visit our contact us by telephone or email page.
You can only apply, update or renew your parking permit through our online service accessed via our parking permit page.
If you are renewing your parking permit because you have received a receipt of a renewal pin reminder, you can renew via our online Parking Permits Renewal form.
If you need to make a change to your purple badge, email your details and the vehicle document to ATS@rbkc.gov.uk.
If you do not have access to a computer, you are welcome to use the self-serve area within the Customer Services Centre where a member of staff will be available to support you.
What to expect when you visit the Customer Service Centre?
When you arrive at the Town Hall you will be asked to complete a Track and Trace questionnaire, which is essential for the safety of all our visitors and staff. By completing it you are helping us to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and save lives.
If you do visit, please note that wait times may be longer than expected.
Please adhere to the following safety information:
- Do not enter the Customer Service Centre if you are ill or have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Visit alone, unless you need a helper or have young children you need to bring with you
- Use a hand sanitiser before entering and when leaving the building
- Wear a face covering
- Adhere to social distancing throughout your visit
Better access to services
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic some of these services may not be available. Please do let us know if you will need help when attending your pre-booked appointment.
- step-free access to the Customer Service Centre via the Holland Street entrance
- British Sign Language (BSL) Video Link - Sign Language interpreter
- translation services
- inductions loops
- toilet facilities (including disabled toilets and baby changing)
Customer Service Centre
|Monday||10am to 3pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 3pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 3pm|
|Thursday||10am to 3pm|
|Friday||10am to 3pm|
Nearest Public Transport
Underground: High Street Kensington Station (District and Circle lines)
Buses: 328, 28, 49, 27, 9, 10, 52, 70, 452 and C1
- Plan of Town Hall and Hornton Street area [PDF] (file size 615Kb)