The Customer Service Centre is the face to face access point for a wide range of Council services.
The Customer Service Centre at Kensington Town Hall is open for pre-booked appointments only.
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, there have been some changes to our reception areas across the borough.
The Customer Service Centre at Kensington Town Hall is open for pre-booked appointments only. If you have a pre-booked appointment, please wait outside the main entrance on Hornton Street for a member of staff to come and greet you. If you do not have an appointment you should not attend in person.
If you need to drop off paper work or are returning an application form, you can post it in the letterbox located on Holland Street, entitled ‘out of hour payments and lettings’.
For support, the Customer Contact Centre (our customer phone line) can be contacted between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday:
- Social Service Line: 020 7361 3013
- Housing Line: 020 7361 3008
- Housing Benefit Line: 020 7361 3006
- Local Support Payments Line: 020 7745 6464
- Resident Parking Line: 020 7361 4381
- Council Tax Line: 020 7361 3005
- Environmental Health Line: 020 7361 3002
- Switchboard: 020 7361 3000
For non-essential enquiries, please use the contact details listed.
Please note that our Registrars Service is primarily based at Chelsea Old Town Hall. Visit the Births, Deaths, Marriages and Citizenship page for full details.
Better access to services
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic some of these services may not be available. Please do let us know if you will need help when attending your pre-booked appointment.
- step-free access to the Customer Service Centre via the Holland Street entrance
- British Sign Language (BSL) Video Link - Sign Language interpreter
- translation services
- inductions loops
- toilet facilities (including disabled toilets and baby changing)