The Customer Service Centre is the face to face access point for a wide range of Council services.
When you enter the Customer Service Centre, you will be greeted by a Customer Service Advisor who will be able to help you accordingly.
What can you do in the Customer Service Centre?
Alongside general enquiries, the following services are available:
- Parking (including parking permits and paying PCNs)
- Council Tax
- Housing Needs
- Housing benefits (plus council tax reduction)
- Registrars (pre-booked appointments only)
Please note that our Registrars Service is primarily based at Chelsea Old Town Hall. However, from August 2018 the service will temporarily move to the Customer Service Centre for approximately six months whilst Chelsea Old Town Hall is being refurbished. Visit the Births, Deaths, Marriages and Citizenship page for full details.
The Express Service Area is a way to access our online forms and services online, with a Customer Service Advisor on hand if you need.
Other organisations occasionally hold drop-in surgeries in the Customer Service Centre, including Victim Support, Action Disability Kensington and Chelsea and NHS Healthchecks. Please contact the individual organisation for details.
- Step-free access to the Customer Service Centre via the Holland Street entrance.
- British Sign Language (BSL) Video Link - Sign Language interpreter
- Translation services
- Inductions loops
- Toilet facilities (including disabled toilets and baby changing)