The Haven provides overnight breaks for disabled children and young people in a safe, positive and stimulating environment.
The service is for children:
- from nine to 18 years
- with complex learning and physical disabilities
This includes children:
- with disrupted sleep patterns
- who share sleeping space with parents or siblings
- from families experiencing accommodation problems
- who need a social experience which is difficult to access through other services
The Haven is based in a large, modern and single-storey building. It has:
- specialist equipment for children and young people with disabilities
- sensory equipment
- computer facilities
- a large and enclosed sensory garden
- spacious living and dining rooms
- recreational open space
How to access The Haven
To access overnight breaks at the Haven, you will need an assessment by the Children with Disabilities Team. The Complex Needs Panel will need to sign off their decision.
Read more about short breaks for children with complex needs.
Where to find us
1 Ollgar Close, London W12 0NS